Captains Quarters C56341 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 13 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo at Litchfield By the Sea with access to community pool and tennis courts.
Oceanfront condo with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Accommodates 6. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- 2 Kings, 1 queen, twin Aerobed, pack-n-play
- End unit with 3 balconies
- Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Wet bar
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Washer and dryer
- 4 TVs, 3 DVD players, Blu-ray DVD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- Hair dryers
- Covered assigned parking
- Outside storage
- Enjoy access to 2 large free-form swimming pools (open Easter Weekend thru October), jacuzzi, and covered area. Guests also have access to 6 lighted tennis courts and 2 fishing/crabbing docks.
- Community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children not toilet-trained, in diapers or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool or spa. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Captains Quarters
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Sunday to Sunday Rental Schedule
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Arrival Day Sunday
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Captains Quarters
- Litchfield by the Sea
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$2060 Bargain=$2690 Low Summer=$3460 Summer=$3810 July 2-July 8=$4000
|2023 Economy||08/27/2023 - 12/31/2023||4||$353.00||$1,765.00|
|2024||01/01/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
We love the location and views from this condo. The layout with 3 bedrooms and bathrooms is great. The pools are great and the staff at Captains Quarters at Litchfield By the Sea are wonderful.
All communication prompt, helpful. Clear communications for every aspect of the visit - directions, entering the property, maintenance, & leaving - nice packet. Beautiful, well-appointed, gorgeous views & access. It was a great week, perfect weather, saw dolphins, enjoyed numerous restaurants. Brookgreen - 2 days, lots of walks & yoga on the beach and golf. Maybe include local sites of interest, history, where the locals go for...? We had a wonderful visit - a MUCH needed change of scenery.