As You Wish256 Windover, North Litchfield
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 7 other travelers!
Large home with private swimming pool located close to the beach at North Litchfield in Pawleys Island.
Home with 7 Bedrooms and 6 1/2 Bathrooms with Swimming Pool**. Accommodates 20. Beach Access: 2:20 Minute Walk.
- Third floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 2 sets of bunk beds with twins, 2 sets of bunk beds with XL twins
- Second floor: 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 1 king, 4 queens, 3 pack-n-plays
- First floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath, 1 king
- Central heat and air, ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave, icemaker in refrigerator, icemaker in kitchen island
- Garden tub in master bathroom
- 2 Washers and dryers
- 3 TVs, 3 DVD players, CD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- 2 Screen porches
- Enclosed outside shower, not enclosed outside shower
- Gas grill
- Inground private heated** saltwater swimming pool, hot tub
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Beds made prior to arrival, towels provided
- No Land line phone service
- Pool Access
- Private Pool
- Heated Outdoor Pool Private
- Outdoor Shower
- Large Home
- North Litchfield
- Off Second Row
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$3890 Bargain=$7355 Low Summer=$8095 Summer=$8735
**pools can be heated for extra non-refundable fee during the following time periods: March 18-May 26 and August 26-October 27 of each year**
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$463.00||$3,240.00|
|2024 Economy||01/01/2024 - 05/17/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Bargain||05/18/2024 - 05/31/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Low Summer||06/01/2024 - 06/07/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Summer||06/08/2024 - 08/02/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Low Summer||08/03/2024 - 08/09/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Bargain||08/10/2024 - 08/23/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Economy||08/24/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Customer service is fabulous. We like that we can reserve for the following year and that the linens (ie pillowcases/sheets/towels) are in room and on the beds/baths. Excellent place.
The perfect house for our four generations. Communication and responsiveness were both great. We felt very prepared for our arrival and the property had everything we needed. Two recommendations for the property - key pad entry, pool cleaning or pool sweep (we did call during the week and were very pleased someone was sent to clean the pool). We have already made our tentative reservation.
Everything was great. Very happy - plenty of room. Loved the bunk beds!!