Shipyard Village B48417 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 6 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo recently updated on 4th floor with pool access located within gated Pawleys Island community.
Oceanfront Condo with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 8. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- 2 Kings, 2 fulls, futon, queen sofa sleeper
- Ocean views from master bedroom and living room
- Central heat and air
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar
- Washer and dryer
- 4 TVs, DVD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- Covered assigned parking
- Downstairs storage area
- No landline phone service
- New for 2023: $200 credit for beach gear
- Enjoy access to 2 large free-form swimming pools (open Easter Weekend thru October), Jacuzzi, and covered area
- Community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children not toilet-trained, in diapers or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool or spa. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Shipyard Village
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Winter Monthly
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Shipyard Village
- Participate in Beach Gear Program
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1995 Bargain=$2395 Low Summer=$2795 Summer=$2995
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 10/31/2023||7||$230.00||$1,605.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$230.00||$1,605.00||$3,500.00|
|2024||01/01/2024 - 03/22/2024||7||$0.00||$3,200.00|
|2024||03/23/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Kay was wonderful on the phone. The young lady who checked us in was so nice + friendly. You do everything well! It was the most equipped we've every stayed in at Litchfield by the Sea. These people really keep up the condo.