Heron Marsh Villa 55137 Heron Marsh Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 13 other travelers!
Villa with community pool access located within gated Litchfield By the Sea community
Villa with Landscape View. 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 6. Beach Access: 3:15 Minute Walk.
- Second floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 king
- First floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 fulls
- Central heat and air
- Toaster oven
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Washer and dryer
- 3 HDTVs, DVD player
- Roku sound bar
- High speed wireless internet access
- Enlarged deck
- Outside cold shower
- 3 Adult bicycles
- Beach umbrella, beach toys
- Outside storage
- $100 per week discount for repeat guest
- Enjoy access to community swimming pool (open April-Sept), community tennis courts, and bike and jogging trails
- Children who are not toilet-trained MUST wear a swim diaper while in the pool
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area.
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Pool Access
- Outdoor Shower
- Winter Monthly
- Heron Marsh
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Off Second Row
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1405 Bargain=$1605 Low Summer=$1755 Summer=$1955
|2023 Economy||04/01/2023 - 05/19/2023||7||$163.00||$1,140.00|
|2023 Bargain||05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023||7||$192.00||$1,340.00|
|2023 Low Summer||06/03/2023 - 06/09/2023||7||$213.00||$1,490.00|
|2023 Summer||06/10/2023 - 08/04/2023||7||$242.00||$1,690.00|
|2023 Low Summer||08/05/2023 - 08/11/2023||7||$213.00||$1,490.00|
|2023 Bargain||08/12/2023 - 08/25/2023||7||$192.00||$1,340.00|
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 10/31/2023||7||$163.00||$1,140.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$163.00||$1,140.00||$2,000.00|
|2024||01/01/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00||$2,000.00|
You were prompt with any and all concerns. Thank you so much! Great location, many fabulous amenities. Only struggle was all cloth seating indoors - wished dining table chairs were not fabric.
Our experience could not have been any better. Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. Our plans changed twice last minute and you were able to help with extending our stay. I'm sure its not always possible but you were a great help. Everything was very nice and comfortable. The only change I would make would be having the washer and dryer in the kitchen.
Write a Review