Overboard300 Norris Drive, Litchfield
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 20 other travelers!
Large home with private swimming pool located second row at South Litchfield in Pawleys Island.
Second row beach house with 9 bedrooms, 8 1/2 bathrooms and a private swimming pool. Accommodates 22. Beach Access: 0:29 Second Walk
- Third floor: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 king, 4 queens (includes gathering room)
- Second floor: 2 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, 1 king, 1 queen (includes living room, dining room and kitchen)
- First floor: 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 1 king, 2 queens, 4 twins (includes gathering room)
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- High chair
- 2 Jacuzzi tubs
- 2 Dishwashers, microwave, icemaker, 2 refrigerators
- Wet bar with icemaker
- 2 Washers and dryers
- 12 TVs, 4 DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- Screen porch
- 4 Covered porches
- 2 Enclosed hot and cold outside showers
- Inground private swimming pool with 1/2 Bathroom
- Charcoal grill
- New for 2023: $200 credit for beach gear
- No linens
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Outdoor Shower
- Winter Monthly
- Second Row
- Participate in Beach Gear Program
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$5110 Bargain=$6135 Low Summer=$8585 Summer=$9310
|2023 Bargain||05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023||7||$818.00||$5,730.00|
|2023 Low Summer||06/03/2023 - 06/09/2023||7||$1,169.00||$8,180.00|
|2023 Summer||06/10/2023 - 08/04/2023||7||$1,273.00||$8,905.00|
|2023 Low Summer||08/05/2023 - 08/11/2023||7||$1,169.00||$8,180.00|
|2023 Bargain||08/12/2023 - 08/25/2023||7||$818.00||$5,730.00|
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$673.00||$4,705.00|
|2024 Economy||01/01/2024 - 05/17/2024||7||$0.00|
|05/18/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
We were very happy with our rental experience. Good communication. Very well equipped home. Loved the pool and proximity to the walkway. A little annoying with all of the vehicles parking in front of the house, etc.
Superb location for our large family.
House was very accommodating for a golf trip. Each golfer had their own bed. Kitchen, Family Room, Outdoor deck also facilitated great evenings after the golf matches.
your staff was extremely helpful at check in, allowing us an early entrance to the home. the home was exceptional in every way, and was nicely appointed. great location to the Pawleys Island golf courses, with no more than a 15 minute drive to the best courses. great restaurants in the area as well, especially Caffe Notte.
Reliable and informative
Write a Review