Warwick At Somerset Unit 102145 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 9 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo with private stairs from balcony in gated Pawleys Island community.
Oceanfront Condo with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Accommodates 8. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 XL Twins, queen sofa sleeper
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Washer and dryer
- High chair, pack-n-play
- 4 Smart TVs, 4 DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- Private stairs from balcony to pool area
- Covered assigned parking
- Enjoy access to pool, jacuzzi, and kiddie pool at the Somerset buildings
- Access to community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails
- Only "No Leak" approved swim diapers are allowed in the pools
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Warwick
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- Sunday to Sunday Rental Schedule
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Winter Monthly
- Litchfield by the Sea
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$2130 Bargain=$2655 Low Summer=$3300 Summer=$4160
Location / View
|2023 Economy||04/01/2023 - 05/20/2023||7||$263.00||$1,835.00|
|2023 Bargain||05/21/2023 - 06/03/2023||7||$338.00||$2,360.00|
|2023 Low Summer||06/04/2023 - 06/10/2023||7||$430.00||$3,005.00|
|2023 Summer||06/11/2023 - 08/05/2023||7||$553.00||$3,865.00|
|2023 Low Summer||08/06/2023 - 08/12/2023||7||$430.00||$3,005.00|
|2023 Bargain||08/13/2023 - 08/26/2023||7||$338.00||$2,360.00|
|2023 Economy||08/27/2023 - 10/31/2023||7||$263.00||$1,835.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$263.00||$1,835.00|
We enjoyed our stay immensely, particularly in this lovely, well-maintained unit. Of note, we all rested well due to the high-quality mattresses. Some units have lower quality mattresses, especially twins, so we were delighted with this attribute.
Communications are great. Dunes is very thorough + detailed in their communications. I appreciated the email reminders for check out, etc...We have rented this same condo Warwick Unit #102 for about 10 years. Condo has recently changed hands + new owner upgrades are great! Suggestion - replace ceiling fan in front bedroom - it looks to be original + makes a lot of noise. A problem for night time use! Kept me awake had to turn it off! Love the quiet + non-commercial vibe. Dunes does a great job.
Write a Review