Sandpiper Run B2G741 Retreat Beach Circle, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 6 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo with many amenities located within gated Pawleys Island community.
Oceanfront Condo with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 6. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk.
- 2 Kings, 2 twins
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with icemaker and dual zone wine refrigerator
- Washer and dryer
- 4 TVs, 2 DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- 2 Balconies
- Assigned parking
- Enjoy community pool with spa and kiddie pool (open Easter Weekend thru October)
- Access to the community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children who are not toilet trained, in diapers, or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Sandpiper Run
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Sandpiper Run
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1955 Bargain=$2255 Low Summer=$2705 Summer=$3105
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 12/31/2023||7||$237.00||$1,655.00|
|2024 Economy||01/01/2024 - 05/17/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Bargain||05/18/2024 - 05/31/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Low Summer||06/01/2024 - 06/07/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Summer||06/08/2024 - 08/02/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Low Summer||08/03/2024 - 08/09/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Bargain||08/10/2024 - 08/23/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Economy||08/24/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Always a great experience. I love LBTS. It was fantastic!! Everyone was wonderful!
Perfect Vacation Rental
This condo was clean and fresh. It was very comfortable and updated. Plenty of seating. Loved the decor. I would stay here again. Also appreciated stickers on switches to know what they were for. There were only 2 of us but this condo could have 6 people and not be crowded. Beautiful beach too.