Heron Marsh Villa 10766 Lakeview Circle, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 15 other travelers!
Villa with lake and marsh views and pool access located within gated Litchfield By the Sea community.
Villa with lake and marsh views. 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 4. Beach Access: 3:00 Minute Walk.
- Second floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 king
- First floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 queen
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Mini-split AC/Heat pump for second floor
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Washer and dryer
- 3 TVs, DVD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- Enlarged deck
- Outside cold shower
- Charcoal grill
- Covered parking
- Enjoy access to community swimming pool (open April-Sept), community tennis courts, and bike and jogging trails
- Children who are not toilet-trained MUST wear a swim diaper while in the pool
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area.
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- No landline phone service
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Shower
- Winter Monthly
- Heron Marsh
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Off Second Row
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1505 Bargain=$1555 Low Summer=$1855 Summer=$2105
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 10/31/2023||3||$248.00||$1,240.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||3||$248.00||$1,240.00||$2,000.00|
|2024||01/01/2024 - 03/22/2024||7||$0.00||$2,000.00|
|2024 Economy March 23 - 30||03/23/2024 - 03/31/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Economy||04/01/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Emails are promptly replied to and check in was very smooth. We really like the Heron Marsh Villas and Dunes offers a good variety of choices. Reserved our unit already for 2023.
Check-in/out is super easy. Pictures acccurate of space.
Very happy!! Everything was so comfortable and well-organized. Loved the beds, couch, and other amenities. Outdoor furniture could have been more comfortable. We have been to a lot of beaches, and Litchfield is our continued favorite for being the perfect blend of relaxing, beautiful, quiet, and yet close to attractions (like Huntington) and amenities that make our vacations so much more fun! We are ready to re-book! We always feel confident that booking a Litchfield vacation is going to provide a wonderful and memorable experience for us.