Whitlee Beach House256 Sea Oats Circle, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 23 other travelers!
Oceanfront Beach Home with pool access located in Charlestowne Grant community within Litchfield By the Sea.
Oceanfront Beach Home with 5 Bedrooms and 5 1/2 Bathrooms located in Charlestowne Grant. Accommodates 10. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- Second floor: 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 2 kings, 4 twins, queen sofa sleeper
- First floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, 1 king
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Great room plus sitting area
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with separate icemaker
- Washer and dryer
- 6 TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo
- High speed wireless internet access
- Gas fireplace
- 2 Covered porches oceanside
- 2 Adult bicycles
- Gas grill
- Community swimming pool, community tennis courts and bike and jogging trails
- Only "No Leak" approved swim diapers are allowed in the pool
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Charlestowne Grant
- Litchfield by the Sea
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2022 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$7705 Bargain=$9410 Low Summer=$9410 Summer=$10,075
|2022 Bargain||05/21/2022 - 06/03/2022||7||$1,282.00||$8,970.00|
|2022 Low Summer||06/04/2022 - 06/10/2022||7||$1,282.00||$8,970.00|
|2022 Summer||06/11/2022 - 08/05/2022||7||$1,377.00||$9,635.00|
|2022 Low Summer||08/06/2022 - 08/12/2022||7||$1,282.00||$8,970.00|
|2022 Bargain||08/13/2022 - 08/26/2022||7||$1,282.00||$8,970.00|
|2022 Economy||08/27/2022 - 12/31/2022||7||$1,038.00||$7,265.00|
|2023 Economy||01/01/2023 - 05/19/2023||7||$0.00|
|2023 Bargain||05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023||7||$0.00|
Loved the fact that the house is clean - carpets and upholstered furniture are updated and clean Bed linens are fresh and clean Love the extra drink refrig and separate ice maker A larger wooden table would work better for families (as opposed to current glass table
We have never had a bad experience renting from Dunes Realty or staying in LBTS. We feel very safe. It is quiet and the grounds are very well maintained. It is just beautiful in LBTS.
a beautiful home with a lovely view. We are spoiled now for any other home.