Captains Quarters C54341 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 23 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo at Litchfield By the Sea with access to community pool and tennis courts.
Oceanfront condo with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Accommodates 9. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- 2 Kings, 1 full, 1 twin, queen sofa sleeper, crib, pack-n-play
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- High chair
- 3 TVs (1 Smart TV, 1 HDMI, 1 TV), 2 Blu-ray DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- Oversize balcony
- Covered assigned parking
- Outside storage
- Sunday to Sunday Rental Schedule
- Enjoy access to 2 large free-form swimming pools, jacuzzi, and covered area. Guests also have access to 6 lighted tennis courts and 2 fishing/crabbing docks.
- Community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children not toilet-trained, in diapers or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool or spa. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Pool Access
- Winter Monthly
- Captains Quarters
2022 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1955 Bargain=$2585 Low Summer=$3265 Summer=$3685
Location / View
|2022 Month||01/01/2022 - 04/01/2022||7||$238.00||$1,665.00||$2,500.00|
|2022 Economy 1||04/02/2022 - 05/21/2022||7||$238.00||$1,665.00|
|2022 Bargain||05/22/2022 - 06/04/2022||7||$328.00||$2,295.00|
|2022 Low Summer||06/05/2022 - 06/11/2022||7||$425.00||$2,975.00|
|2022 Summer||06/12/2022 - 08/06/2022||7||$485.00||$3,395.00|
|2022 Low Summer||08/07/2022 - 08/13/2022||7||$425.00||$2,975.00|
|2022 Bargain||08/14/2022 - 08/27/2022||7||$328.00||$2,295.00|
|2022 Economy||08/28/2022 - 10/31/2022||7||$238.00||$1,665.00|
|2022 Month||11/01/2022 - 12/31/2022||7||$238.00||$1,665.00|
The customer service is fabulous...obviously care about your guests. We had a leak with the AC and they had that taken care of immediately!
Property was great for grandparents, two daughters and son-in-laws and a toddler. Beautiful view and swimming pool for those in swim diapers great. Beach was closer than I thought it would be. Condo's kitchen was best equipped utensil wise from all that I have been in previously. Very happy with time spent there. Even with rain there were plenty of breaks for ocean and pool! Probably won't rent this condo again, as next year there will be two additional grandchildren.
The Dunes staff are always soooo nice! We love the condo and the view/balcony can't be beat! We're looking forward to coming back next year!
We enjoyed our stay and everything was good. Thank you
I was impressed with the area in general, but Litchfield by the Sea was great -- nice and clean, quiet -- and everyone we encountered from the staff was extra friendly. I felt like they went out of their way to make sure that our stay went well.