Captains Quarters C54341 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 7 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo at Litchfield By the Sea with access to community pool and tennis courts.
Oceanfront condo with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Accommodates 9. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
- 2 Kings, 1 full, 1 twin, queen sofa sleeper, crib, pack-n-play
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- High chair
- 3 TVs (1 Smart TV, 1 HDMI, 1 TV), 2 Blu-ray DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- Oversize balcony
- Covered assigned parking
- Outside storage
- Sunday to Sunday Rental Schedule
- Enjoy access to 2 large free-form swimming pools (open Easter Weekend thru October), jacuzzi, and covered area. Guests also have access to 6 lighted tennis courts and 2 fishing/crabbing docks.
- Community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children not toilet-trained, in diapers or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool or spa. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Captains Quarters
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Arrival Day Sunday
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Winter Monthly
- Captains Quarters
- Litchfield by the Sea
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$2055 Bargain=$2680 Low Summer=$3405 Summer=$3855
|2023 Economy||08/27/2023 - 10/31/2023||3||$352.00||$1,760.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||3||$352.00||$1,760.00||$3,000.00|
|2024 Economy||01/01/2024 - 03/23/2024||90||$0.00||$3,000.00|
|2024||03/24/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Our vacation was once again perfect! We are planning to book Captains Quarters C54 again for the same time next year. Ya'll are awesome!