Sandpiper Run B5A741 Retreat Beach Circle, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 11 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo on the 5th floor with many amenities located within gated Pawleys Island community.
Oceanfront Condo with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 6. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk.
- 1 King, 2 queens
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Washer and dryer
- 2 HDTVs, DVD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- Covered assigned parking
- New for 2023: $200 credit for beach gear
- Enjoy community pool with spa and kiddie pool (open Easter Weekend thru October)
- Access to the community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails, on-site charcoal grills, and picnic tables
- Children who are not toilet trained, in diapers, or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool. Children in swim diapers may use the kiddie pool ONLY.
- Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers and trailered boats are prohibited in the Litchfield By the Sea area
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted at Sandpiper Run
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Communal Pool
- Winter Monthly
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Sandpiper Run
- Participate in Beach Gear Program
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2023 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1730 Bargain=$2000 Low Summer=$2730 Summer=$2955
|2023 Economy||08/26/2023 - 10/31/2023||3||$266.00||$1,330.00|
|2023 Economy||11/01/2023 - 12/31/2023||3||$266.00||$1,330.00||$2,400.00|
|2024||01/01/2024 - 03/22/2024||7||$0.00||$2,400.00|
|2024 Economy March 23 - 30||03/23/2024 - 03/31/2024||7||$0.00|
|2024 Economy||04/01/2024 - 12/31/2024||7||$0.00|
Everyone was very pleasant and professional. Everything was perfect. Can't wait till next year.
Dunes did great in all communication with us. I think Dunes does great. Loved the code box instead of the keys! Loved that Dunes texted us when the property was ready. It was very clean and ready for us. We loved Sandpiper Run B5A - it is a beautiful property - like home for us.
It was a very nice unit with very nice amenities. The pool and hot tub are great. The view seems closer than the picture! Very clean unit and we love all the baskets - what a great idea! I really appreciate the online rental brochure. It was very nice and provided additional detail. Staff is very friendly & kind & helpful. You have a wide variety of options for rentals.
Manager Response: Thank you for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Sandpiper Run B5A. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.