Bridgewater 211601 Retreat Beach Circle, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 8 other travelers!
Oceanfront condo with beautiful views and pool access located in Litchfield By the Sea.
Oceanfront Condo with 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom. Accommodates 4. Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk.
- 2 Fulls
- Galley kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, blender
- 2 TVs, 2 DVD players
- High speed wireless internet access
- NO Dishwasher
- Oceanfront balcony
- Washer and dryer available in building
- Enjoy indoor pool and jacuzzi, an oceanfront outdoor pool complex for Bridgewater with a pool, a kiddie pool, a "lazy river" and a jacuzzi
- Access to community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails
- Children who are not toilet-trained, in diapers or swim diapers are not allowed in the pool. Children in swim diapers may use kiddie pool ONLY.
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- Pool Access
- Litchfield by the Sea
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2022 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$1090 Bargain=$1195 Low Summer=$1330 Summer=$1535
|2022 Summer||06/11/2022 - 08/05/2022||7||$192.00||$1,340.00|
|2022 Low Summer||08/06/2022 - 08/12/2022||7||$163.00||$1,135.00|
|2022 Bargain||08/13/2022 - 08/26/2022||7||$143.00||$1,000.00|
|2022 Economy||08/27/2022 - 12/31/2022||7||$128.00||$895.00|
|2023 Economy||01/01/2023 - 05/19/2023||7||$0.00|
|2023 Bargain||05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023||7||$0.00|
|2023 Low Summer||06/03/2023 - 06/09/2023||7||$0.00|
|2023 Summer||06/10/2023 - 08/04/2023||7||$0.00|
We had a nice week with our grandson at this condo. Well taken care of unit that has been updated and modern looking. Lazy river was a hit. A drawback was the indoor pool work that closed down half of the facilities protected parking. Bridgewater needs to issue pool passes as it's evident people not staying there are using the pool area and also monitor people putting tubes in the hot tub, and finally on Wednesday there was no pool towels available at least from 9 to noon. Unit 211 could use some hooks in the bathrooms to hang clothes, maybe a stand of sorts to place luggage, and maybe a small frying pan. Bottom line is this is a great unit for two to four people and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks for allowing us to use #211