Unleash the Fun with Pawleys Island Kid Activities
When it comes to fun family vacations, Pawleys Island, SC, sets the bar high. Here, serene beaches and quiet neighborhoods provide the perfect juxtaposition to the excitement of nearby Myrtle Beach. You’ll find plenty of fun things to do with kids in this area, and we’ve compiled a list for you below! Keep reading to discover the best Pawleys Island kids’ activities.
For more ways to make the most of your adventure to the Hammock Coast, be sure to request access to our complimentary Vacation Guide!
Explore Exciting Activities for Kids on Pawleys Island
Whether you’re visiting for a few days or a whole week, use this helpful resource for outdoor adventures, rainy day ideas, and all the family fun you can pack into one trip! We look forward to welcoming you and your children to the South Carolina Lowcountry.
- Pirate Adventures | A place where children can experience the magic of sailing away in search of sunken treasure aboard the Sea Gypsy
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel | Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Skywheel offers epic views in the fully enclosed gondolas
- Soar + Explore | Enjoy a 1,000-foot Zipline Adventure and exhilarating 3-story Ropes Challenge Course (the only ropes course over water!)
- Broadway Grand Prix | The ultimate family attraction with 7 unique go-kart tracks, 2 mini-golf courses, and an arcade, bungee ride, snack bar, and more
- East Bay Park | Georgetown
- All Children’s Park | Surfside Beach
- Carousel Park/Kiddie Rides | Broadway at the Beach
- The Pavilion Nostalgia Park | Broadway at the Beach
- Dragon’s Lair Fantasy Mini Golf | Myrtle Beach
- Treasure Island Mini Golf | Myrtle Beach
- Gilligan’s Island Funland | Murrells Inlet
- Inlet Adventure | Murrells Inlet
Indoor/Rainy Day Activities
- Myrtle Beach Fun Warehouse | All-inclusive facility for family entertainment that features a state-of-the-art arcade, laser tag, Animaland, soft play, inflatables, birthday party rooms, and roller skating
- Grand 14 Cinema Market Common | The most comfortable movie theater in Myrtle Beach where kids love the snacks and adults love the luxury stadium seats
- Wonderworks | An “amusement park for the mind” with over 100 hands-on exhibits that spark the imagination and stimulate the mind
- All Fired Up Studio | Paint your own pottery studio with friendly staff, new pieces arriving monthly, and a large selection for children and toddlers
Educational & Recreational Learning
- Hobcaw Barony Education Center | Exhibits on history, ecology, and research with a 1,200-gallon fish tank and marsh midden
- Zoo at Brookgreen Gardens | The only zoo accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums on the coast of the Carolinas with classes, programs, and a chance to observe the animals’ natural behavior
- Ripley’s Aquarium | An immersive experience where children learn about conservation from educators, scientists, and animal experts
- EdVenture Children’s Museum | 3,000-square-foot museum space with hands-on exhibits incorporating science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts
Book Your Family Vacation Today
Now that you have a complete list of the top Pawleys Island kids’ activities, it’s time to start planning your trip to the beach! Start by selecting the ideal vacation rental for your getaway. Dunes Beach Home Rentals has everything from oceanfront houses with beautiful views to comfortable condos with community pools. There’s something for everyone in Litchfield Beach! And, if the kids won’t travel without their pets, we have pet-friendly properties to accommodate furry family members.
Browse our selection and book your stay today. As always, thank you for choosing Dunes!