Malibu (formerly Patrick Alexa House)573 South Dunes Drive, Litchfield by the Sea
Pawleys Island, SC
Popular! Recently viewed by 9 other travelers!
Home with ocean views and pool access located in Charlestowne Grant community within Litchfield By the Sea.
Home with ocean views in Charlestowne Grant. Includes 5 Bedrooms and 4 1/2 Bathrooms. Accommodates 12. Beach Access: 25 Second Walk
- Second floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, 1 king (includes living room, kitchen, and dining room)
- First floor: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 fulls, 3 twins (includes living room)
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave, 2 icemakers
- Washer and dryer
- 5 TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo/CD player
- High speed wireless internet
- Gas fireplace
- Screen porches
- Hot and cold outside shower
- Charcoal grill
- Community swimming pool, community tennis courts and bike and jogging trails
- Only "No Leak" approved swim diapers are allowed in the pool
- Beds made upon arrival, bath towels provided
- Sunday to Sunday rental schedule
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
- Pool Access
- Outdoor Shower
- Winter Monthly
- Charlestowne Grant
- Litchfield by the Sea
- Second Row
LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RENTALS ONLY – A Resort Fee may be charged by the Litchfield by the Sea community HOA beginning in 2023.
2022 Rental Rate Seasons: Economy=$4325 Bargain=$5175 Low Summer=$7250 Summer=$7950
|2022 Bargain||05/22/2022 - 06/04/2022||7||$678.00||$4,745.00|
|2022 Low Summer||06/05/2022 - 06/11/2022||7||$975.00||$6,820.00|
|2022 Summer||06/12/2022 - 08/06/2022||7||$1,075.00||$7,520.00|
|2022 Low Summer||08/07/2022 - 08/13/2022||7||$975.00||$6,820.00|
|2022 Bargain||08/14/2022 - 08/27/2022||7||$678.00||$4,745.00|
|2022 Economy||08/28/2022 - 12/31/2022||7||$557.00||$3,895.00|
We love this home and the rates.
This house was perfect for family and friends! We were pleasantly surprised that the beach access bridge was directly across from the house!!! All the beds were comfortable and the house was well stocked! Only complaint is getting into the garage was VERY tight especially when the neighbors car was parked outside of the garage. All in all, the best house we've ever rented in PI!!! Steep stairs up into the house and inside the house, but the elevator was very helpful for my elderly father!